Investment Account Manager v3 User Suggestions
« on: February 15, 2017, 12:18:03 PM »
Many features included in Investment Account Manager v3 Individual are in response to user suggestions that we have received since our very earliest version of the mid 1980's.   We value your input, knowing full well our users often have great ideas for making IAMv3 the top-rated portfolio management solution for investors to properly manage and track their investment portfolio(s). 

So if you have an idea for an addition or an improvement, please let us know. 

We thank you in advance!

Re: Investment Account Manager v3 User Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 02:14:25 PM »
Many features included in Investment Account Manager v3 Individual are in response to user suggestions that we have received since our very earliest version of the mid 1980's.   We value your input, knowing full well our users often have great ideas for making IAMv3 the top-rated portfolio management solution for investors to properly manage and track their investment portfolio(s). 

So if you have an idea for an addition or an improvement, please let us know. 

We thank you in advance!

Re: Investment Account Manager v3 User Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 02:26:48 PM »
I would like to be able to have the same transaction entered into multiple portfolios.

I would also like to be able to enter income transactions by dollar totals in multiple portfolios.    I would like to be able to enter all of symbols on the transaction screen as moving from the mouse to the keyboard is slow.