Transaction Download Issues with Fidelity
« on: December 05, 2020, 03:13:00 PM »
Been getting "Access Denied" message for the past three days when I try to download from Fidelity.  Anyone else seen this and know how to resolve it?
Thanks,

Roger

Re: Transaction Download Issues with Fidelity
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2020, 12:27:47 PM »
I just installed IAM and have the same issue importing from Fidelity. To access my Fidelity account requires text verification. So far I see no way to do this with IAM to import data.

I assume the same will be true for my Vanguard account as well. Will call customer support tomorrow. 

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2020, 04:54:00 PM »
I previously have had text verification turned on and was still able to download the transactions to IAM.  Thanks.

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2020, 12:36:12 PM »
Fidelity is changing the OFX access for improved security, and this should be back up and running on 12/7 according to their tech support team.  You might verify by contacting your tech rep at Fidelity and ask them what the 'access denied' message means, why you are receiving it, and when it will be resolved.  If you learn more, please let us know.

techsupport@investmentaccountmanager.com

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2020, 09:43:37 AM »
Follow-Up Note: as of 12/7, this issue has been resolved by Fidelity, and is once again allowing IAM users to download their investment account data without any access errors.

IAM Tech Support Team
techsupport@investmentaccountmanager.com

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2020, 05:28:22 PM »
I can confirm the issue is resolved.  Thanks for the help.