The chart below illustrates user replies to "How many years have you been using IAM3 Individual or a predecessor program?" We are thankful for our long-time users (60% > than 10+ years), with some users selecting the 'other - write in' option to indicate they've been with us for over 30+ years!
The chart below illustrates user replies to "How many investment portfolio accounts do you manage in IAM3 Individual?" It seems clear most of our users are using IAM3 to track multiple portfolios, including nearly 30% of our users tracking in excess of 7+ portfolios. IAM3 is an ideal tool for unified account management.
The chart below illustrates user replies to "What is the cumulative value of the assets under management you are tracking within IAM3 Individual?" It's rewarding to know our users are well represented across a wide spectrum of total portfolio(s) values, and that IAM3 is proving to be a valuable tool in helping our users manage their wealth for long-term success!
The chart below illustrates user replies to "Which features do you find most helpful in managing your investment account(s)?" Accurate transaction accounting, detailed reporting, and managing multiple portfolios are most helpful to our users. Also included are the comprehensive tax planning tools and allocation rebalancing features. As our users have learned, IAM3 Individual offers a comprehensive set of features to better manage their investment account(s).
The chart below illustrates user replies to "If you download your investment data, which financial institution(s) do you use?" Investment Account Manager supports automatic, secure downloads from many leading brokers, including these as shown below.
The chart below illustrates user replies to "How many stars would you award IAM3 Individual (5 highest, 1 lowest)?" Since 1985, we have been providing award-winning, affordable investment software, focused on providing comprehensive, effective and easy to use features. And for those times when users do have questions on using IAM3 Individual, we're glad to know we're providing timely, helpful technical support!
The list below is just a sampling from our request to users to share a testimony on their use of Investment Account Manager. We received a lengthy list of replies, with many accolades for the functionality, accuracy, longevity, and our outstanding technical support. We're confident you too would form similar opinions if you started using IAM3 Individual to help you track your personal investments!
- IAM is a great product for my needs. Keep up the good work providing a great product and support.
- I find IAM invaluable in tracking our finances and really would have considerable difficulty doing without it.
- Love the ease of use and simplicity of application. Reports allow me to make decisions on short/long term sales and performance. I really appreciate the quick & helpful responses I've always received from tech support when requested.
- We are long term users of IAM and have managed portfolios both for clients and family for many years. It is a great way to save time, do sector comparisons, monitor results, and plan for taxes. We would be lost without it!
- Not only does IAM meet every need I have with my investments, but the customer service is outstanding.
- Very helpful for tracking allocations, especially as the market recovered from the Covid bottom.
- Have been using IAM for over 15 years and love it. Keep up the good work.
- IAM has helped me track multiple family accounts for many years & has been a boon to my sanity. I find the system easy to use & helps me make decisions on what to change - what capital gains are & when I should take them.
- IAM is a great tool for keeping track of portfolio transactions. Tech support is outstanding.
- IAM has made me keep an interest in my investments instead of giving up and turning them over to a company to invest for me. I feel I have invested wisely with IAM's help.
- The program is excellent. It meets all of my needs and knowing that I have access to technical support if necessary is KEY! Thanks.
- I love the ability to look at IRAs, 401Ks, company retirement plans, and savings accounts in one consolidated place. It is so helpful to look at them individually and in total without have to rewrite/copy data from each account when evaluating savings status & adjusting for possible changes.
- Like program so much that I also purchased for my daughter when she joined our investment club to learn about investing. Wanted her to use for her personal portfolio.
- There are many strengths. The most important one for me is the accuracy of transactions and recordkeeping. Close behind is the different forms of reporting that allow me to use that information for decision making and tax planning/preparation.
- The best feature -- and why I use IAM -- is accurate reporting of portfolio balances and returns. Also, it is easy to combine accounts (e.g., all IRAs or all taxable accounts) for reporting balances and returns.
- Being able to judge an individual stock's performance over a variety of time periods.
- It is reliable, I've used IAM since the 3.5-inch floppy disk days. Many years of data reliably stored and retrieved.
- Reporting across (i.e., combining) portfolios. Calculating internal rates of return for variable time periods.
- Quick, easy, accurate investment valuation and performance reporting.
- Accuracy and functionality for the price. IAM also handles option transactions much better than other portfolio management tools I've used.
- Ease of use and program flexibility once all initial data is loaded into the program. It's a very powerful tool and I would never have continued investing without it.